The flexible splint that relieves and treats bunions (Hallux valgus) while walking!
Bunion Aid® Walking Splint is the first orthotic bunion splint to combine the comfort of a soft day splint with the corrective support of a rigid night splint. This breakthrough invention, by German scientist and orthopedists, relieves bunion pain and is clinically proven to correct mild to moderate bunions while walking. The motion of walking can be painful for people suffering from bunions. The Bunion Aid® Walking Splint is specifically designed to comfortable accomodate the entire range of motion for effective bunion treatment while walking!
Get results in only 2-3 hours per day
The patented, thin-profiled hinged splint allows for natural flexing action of the big toe, straightening it through the range of motion.
and/or at night!
- anatomically curved metatarsal and toe straps provide comfort and fit
- adjustable strapping system aligns big toe
- dual strapping system stabilizes the mid-foot arch
- padded hinged splint protects irritated tissue and absorbs pressure
- adjustable metatarsal pad relieves pain of toe joints, optimizing pressure distribution
- maintains surgical fixation of toe and shortens rehab time after bunion surgery
- one size fits most, left or right foot
- not for diabetics or those with circulation problems