The flexible splint that relieves and treats bunions (Hallux valgus) while walking!
Bunion Aid® is the first orthotic bunion splint to combine the comfort of a soft day splint with the corrective support of a rigid night splint. This breakthrough invention, by German scientist and orthopedists, relieves bunion pain and is clinically proven to correct mild to moderate bunions while walking.
Get results in only 2-3 hours per day
The patented, thin-profiled hinged splint allows for natural flexing action of the big toe, straightening it through the range of motion.
and/or at night!
- anatomically curved metatarsal and toe straps provide comfort and fit
- adjustable strapping system aligns big toe
- dual strapping system stabilizes the mid-foot arch
- padded hinged splint protects irritated tissue and absorbs pressure
- adjustable metatarsal pad relieves pain of toe joints, optimizing pressure distribution
- maintains surgical fixation of toe and shortens rehab time after bunion surgery
- one size fits most, left or right foot
- not for diabetics or those with circulation problems