The flexible splint that relieves and treats bunions (Hallux valgus) while sleeping at night!
Bunion Aid® Night Splint is the first orthotic bunion splint to combine the comfort of a soft day splint with the corrective support of a rigid night splint. This breakthrough invention, by German scientist and orthopedists, relieves bunion pain and is clinically proven to correct mild to moderate bunions while sleeping. This flexible bunion splint is specifically designed for comfortable use while sleeping at night.
Get results in only 2-3 hours per day
The patented, thin-profiled hinged splint allows for natural flexing action of the big toe during sleep, straightening it through the range of motion.
and/or at night!
- anatomically curved metatarsal and toe straps provide comfort and fit
- adjustable strapping system aligns big toe
- dual strapping system stabilizes the mid-foot arch
- padded hinged splint protects irritated tissue and absorbs pressure
- adjustable metatarsal pad relieves pain of toe joints, optimizing pressure distribution
- maintains surgical fixation of toe and shortens rehab time after bunion surgery
- one size fits most, left or right foot
- not for diabetics or those with circulation problems